You might be wondering about the title I chose. You might be perplexed. You might even ask yourself "Why call the world cruel? Didin't she just get accepted to the college she wishes to attend?" And of course you are correct. But here's why i chose it: 1)My mom says I'm going too far to college and my aunt has joined in the pestering. It just gets annoying after a while. 2) I don't get a lot of comments, which makes it kinda hard to argue about anything (my favorite hobby in the world) and 3)Prom is coming and me and my friend think we might be getting cheated on our part of the price of the limo (hopeless story). :( :( :( 8( 8(
But that just sucks for me. There is little to nothing I can do about 1 and 2 although we're working on 3. All this is made worse by the fact I've been waking up super happy every day (singing even) and then I remember all these things and my mood just goes back down. ahhhh...
Well anyway, sorry to bore you. Bye.
P.S. there is a number four. Here it is: 4) I don't know where I'm going to live when I go to college. Thankfully there is plenty I can do about that one, so I'm not as stressed about that one. Well, see ya!

1 comment:
pasaron infinidades de cosas, pero todo fue genial, lo que escribí en mi blog es algo aparte
Y bueno, eso de lo que te ries es una exageracion en realidad, pero no acaba de ser falso, suele pasar a veces =P
un saludo, que todo vaya bien
Post a Comment