I think that with my interests and all the others you'll have enough info. Well actually, you wont know that I love getting into discusions/arguments (in a relatively friendly environment considering I am arguing), and I don't like to be told what to do, oh and I am willing to accept that I'm wrong, but only if you prove to me that I'm wrong. Something i had completely forgotten to write before: I'm biligual! Hablo espaƱol! No lo escribo muy bien que digamos, pero lo se hablar claramente. Soy una chicana, es decir, soy de origen mexicano, pero naci en los E.E.U.U., en California.
A pain in the ass, I love the little boggart. Here, he's making faces at our German Shepherd.
Mother Nature
Mother nature looks down on the planet located on her skirts. This scene is highly symbolic as we do indeed hang on the skirts of nature and she could destroy us with a simple shake of her skirt. We must be kind to nature and she, our dear mother, will be kind to us. So don't pollute!!!
Because I could not stop for Death – He kindly stopped for me – The Carriage held but just Ourselves – And Immortality. We slowly drove – He knew no haste And I had put away My labor and my leisure too, For His Civility – We passed the School, where Children strove At Recess – in the Ring – We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain – We passed the Setting Sun – Or rather – He passed us – The Dews drew quivering and chill – For only Gossamer, my Gown – My Tippet – only Tulle – We paused before a House that seemed A Swelling of the Ground – The Roof was scarcely visible – The Cornice – in the Ground – Since then – 'tis Centuries – and yet Feels shorter than the Day I first surmised the Horses' Heads Were toward Eternity –
That time of year thou mayst in me behold When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang Upon those boughs which shake against the cold, Bare ruined choirs, where late the sweet birds sang. In me thou see'st the twilight of such day As after sunset fadeth in the west; Which by and by black night doth take away, Death's second self, that seals up all in rest. In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire, That on the ashes of his youth doth lie, As the deathbed whereon it must expire, Consumed with that which it was nourished by. This thou perceiv'st, which makes thy love more strong, To love that well which thou must leave ere long.
All the World's a Stage
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
Then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slippered pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.
-William Shakespear
Two Roads Diverged
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one one traveler, long I stood And looked donwn one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fir, And perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that mornign equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for anothet day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- Took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
Whoose woods these are I think I know his house is in the village though. He will not see me stopping here to watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer to stop without a farmnhouse near. Between the woods and frozen lake the darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake to ask if there is some mistake. The only other sound's the sweep of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep.
-Robert Frost
Cycle
Life, a never ending cycle We are born. We are young. We are Old. We die. Born, Yound, Old, Die.
We are born into this world Crying and Screaming Wrinkled and Smelly. We drink our mother's warm milk We suckle on her gift of Life.
We grow up.
We are children. Even after 18 we are children. And we know nothing. We knew more when we were born.
We grow old. We're back were we began. wrinkled and smelly Knowing now exactly what we knew then and forgot.
And then we die. But what can I say about death? I've never died before. I don't know anything about it. Nothing.
I can only hope There is another existence. Another birth. Another young. Another old. Another death.
1 comment:
Yeeeeeeees, we did it!! ^^
Post a Comment