I'm a little late, I know. But I can't do anything bout it now. So how many of you succumbed to my plea and participated in National Day of Silence? Like I said before; it's an awesome experience.
But moving on. I sent in my tuition deposit and my room and board deposit. So yeah. I solved my "where am I gonna live during college" problem. And my mom and aunt aren't bugging me as much. They've given in to the idea that I'm going away. Thank heavens.
Oh! I almost forgot. I went to prom on May 3. I had an awesome time. We were singing on the way to prom, which was at Dana Point, and I danced with my friends all night long. Then we went to Dennys for dinner/breakfast and on the way there sang and danced in our seats some more. It sounds kinda not as fun as it actually was but it was one of those things you just had to be there for.
So that's my update, though you may not be interested. Sorry about the no arguing so far. But my readers (if there are any) don't exactly help.
Bye!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment