Hey peeps!
(i hate that term, but i felt like using it. How spntaneous am I?)
Anyway, I´m typing straight from Mexico. I am taking some well deserved vacations. LOL. Actually, I´m here for my aunts wedding. Her parents are here in Morelia, Michoacan and so the wedding has to be too.
But anyway, I´m happy to be here. Cuanto extrañaba a mis primas. I missed them so much. (My cousins) We´re the united bunch. I´m extatic. So you see, because of them, thanks to them, I am on vacation.
Life is good. I look forward to my nueva vida. My new life. Mount St. Mary´s me llama. It calls to me. It´s hard letting go of my family, I love them so, but a bird has to leave the nest. This is my first flight. Let{s hope I soar up to the sky, straight to the moon and beyond. At this point all I can do is give it my all and hope for clear skys with a touch of rain to cheer me up (I love the rain.)
Wow. I suddenly feel really nostalgic. That´s what I gt for typing about this. Sucks to me.
Well I´ll stop boring you.
Chiao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment