Second day of college here and I've got to say it feels so strange not having anyone telling me constantly what to do. For example, in highschool you had luch, at the same time every day. The time was chosen for you, we didn't to choose. Now you have to remember that it's lunch time. It's the weirdest thing not having someone at your back telling what to do or how to do it. I kind of like it though. It's a new sense of freedom, and it's not like I don't have my stomach reminding me to eat lunch. I was in the middle of Pol 001 when I smelled pizza and I was so hungry (this morning I woke up late and so had to miss breakfast). You can imagine how loud my stomach growled. Thankfully no one seemed to notice. Oops gotta go to my next class now.
Chiao! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment