Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Close!

I can practically taste it! 10 more days until I find myself moving to Mount St. Mary's College! So very close. I only just realized how close two days ago, on my brothers birthday (he's 13!). I've made a lot of mistakes though. Like not realizing there was still paperwork that needed turning in, and therefore missing the deadline. Very irresponsible of me. Tsk tsk. Now I find myself rushing these papers. I can only say that I've got to be the luckiest person in the world. You see, my irresponsibility has so far not gotten me kicked out of MSMC (before I even moved in). Let's hope I didn't miss anything else. That could be catastrophic. Ya me tengo que poner las pilas, y bien puestas, para que no cometa otra estupidez. I can't allow something so trivial and stupid to threaten my future again.


Well, now I've vented (confessed, by the way it reads) and so now I'm gone.


Chiao!

No comments: