Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wht I have noticed about life.

I have noticed that life moves kinda slowly. I'm willing the time to pass but it refuses to do so. It's inching it's way to the finish line and theres nothing I can do to make it sprint.



Maybe that's for the best. I still kinda very much hate it right now though. I an a restless soul, after all. Not very patient. Can't wait to get moving. I just want to get to it already! College life and all it's horrors (all it's wonder as well ofcourse).

It's summer and I feel like I'm stuck in it rather than enjoying it. About two or three weeks ago I accidentally dropped my phone in the toilet (ewww!) and it doesn't work anymore, so I got a new one. No problem there. The problem came when I realized that all my friends numbers where on there and there is no way for me to retrive them. And believe it or not I also accidently erased all my contact from my computer so I can't get their numbers there either. I am totally discommunicated. Oh well, eventually someone will miss me and will call me and hopefully I can get at least some numbers that way.Since I have no communication through phone I have not come back to the computer and this beautiful thing called the Internet.

well Chiao!


P.S. I just noticed I use a lot of exclamation marks. Hmmm... I also write "Hmm..." a lot.

1 comment:

Arekandro. said...

Me encantaria leer tus post...A veces lo intento..pero mi nivel de ingles a veces no me sirve para ello =P
Gracias por visitar de vez en cuando mi blog y comentarme, siempre gusta ^^
Muac
Cuidese!