That's what this summer has been like for me so far. I'm up to my eyeballs in yawns. Actually that prints a very comical picture.LOL. But seriously. I'm so bored. It would definitely help if I could find a job, but nothing so far. No one seems to want to hire me. It's not like I don't have experience working. Maybe it'sd just that I don't have expiernce on getting the job. I've only had to do it once and the career center lady did practically everything for me. I want a job so bad. I'm tired of going out to apply and having to come back home and do nothing. I mean, I clean my room every day for christ sake! That's how much time I have on my hands. That can't be right, can it? I mean, how many teenagers clean their room every single day?! A teenagers room can consider itself lucky when it gets cleaned once a week. But every single day?! That's just ridiculous! For anyone who knows what cabin fever is, if I didn't know better I'd swear that I have cabin fever. I'm going crazy!
But just remembering that I'm going to go to college in less than a month.... I don't know how to explain it... it just seems to calm me down instantly.... it brings a smile to my face... makes my heart beat a little faster... my head starts reeling... I feel so light... sigh.
But I still need and want a job!!!
Chiao!

No comments:
Post a Comment