Monday, July 14, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wow!

Long time no write. Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. If not, well..... doesn't really matter now does it? So anyway. Nothing new here. Still going to college starting August 25. (The day after my birthday!) Well, actually, now I have my schedule. I'm taking some neat classes. Philosophy!!!
So happy! I'm taking philosophy! I love philosophy. Philosophy 10 to be more exact. Deals with critical thinking, which I also love.

Um....

Oh yeah! I'm a semifinalist in this poetry competition I entered. I could win up to $10 thousand if I win. Obviously that will go straight to my college fund. As in the moment I get it (if I win) I'm gonna loose it. Well not loose it, but invest it in my future. Maybe I should enter more poetry competitions. Actually, while I do enjoy writng poetry, I don't consider myself much of a poet. I'm thinking I possibly just got lucky. I only entered 'cause I had nothing to loose and everything to gain. Then again, maybe I'm not just lucky and I actually have something going for myself here. I certainly enjoy writing. Hmmm......

Well, anyway
Chiao!

No comments: