I know I said I would talk more about offshore drilling. But I just don't feel like it. So I won't.
Instead I will talk about poetry. I love it. I don't consider myself much of a poet. I think I had mentioned that before, but I do love reading it and writing it. It has this relaxing effect on me. I'm not a particularly stressed person, in fact I'm never stressed, but that doesn't mean I am relaxed all the time. There is a middle ground (as there is with everything). So just like everyone else I need these things that relax me. Although I have to admit ocassionally I'm so relaxed I feel like I practically slip into a comatose state. Anyway, back to poetry. I was trying to write a poem yesterday, but being a creature of impulse and mood, I couldn't come up with anything. Right now there is a paper with a bunch of scratched out lines lying on my desk. I just wasn't feeling it flow. Oh, well. I gave up on it. I'll pick it up again when the mood strikes. Some of my favorite poets are Robert Frost (ok so he's my ultimate favorite), Emily Dickinson, William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, and others. Some of my favorite poems are already posted.
Well I'm hungry so I'll leave to get some lunch now.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment